Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Imagination Safari


Sorry for slacking off the past few days, but I'm back with all-new Viral Video Reviews!

This is a short film about a regular kid who spends the day with the gifted class, who take him on a not-so-fabulous journey into the world of imagination!

Starring Animals From the Future, a now semi-defunct, Los Angeles-based sketch group starring Bill Hader from Saturday Night Live, Mel Cowan, Matt Offerman and some guy who looks exactly like me and even has the exact same name as me but isn't me, I swear.

I wouldn't put this video up if it wasn't actually really hilarious, I'm not such a blatant self-promoter that I would pimp something out I wasn't proud of, just to get the added exposure from the 12 people who read this site.

But don't take my word for it, Imagination Safari just spent the day on the front page of iFilm.com and is now a "featured sketch" in their comedy channel.

Click here to watch the clip
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to my Viral Video Reviews at http://feeds.feedburner.com/viralvideoreviews