Saturday, May 06, 2006

Feminine Fat Kid Dancing (repost)



[I don't know what was up with that last link, so if you missed it, here it is again. Hopefully this works - Eric]

This poor bastard.

It's a fat kid on stage dancing to "I Love Rock n Roll" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.

He seems so into it, so happy to be performing. I predict he's just a few years away from having reality punch him in his chubby face.

Look, don't hate me. I didn't make this video, I'm simply providing a link for you to decide for yourself whether this is funny or awful. The choice is yours. The real enemy here is the person who shot and edited this, with the split screen effects and all that.

People like this don't need that kind of encouragement. These dreams should be crushed at an early age. Like when I wanted to be a pilot and my dad would tell me I was a stupid idiot and no airline would ever endanger the lives of hundreds of people by placing their fate in the hands of such a loser....

I've gotta go.

Click here to watch the clip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to my Viral Video Reviews at http://feeds.feedburner.com/viralvideoreviews