Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Amazing Juggling Finale


Apparently this viral video has been quite a sensation on the old internet, at least according to my friend David Lawrence.

It's called Amazing Juggling Finale and it is pretty impressive, even if you hate magic and juggling and all that BS like I do.

This guy, Chris Bliss, who is apparently some kind of juggler, I'm assuming, does this routine to the Beatles' song(s) "Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight". And it is awesome.

I want to beat myself up for saying that, believe me, I do. Magic and Juggling are the number one things wrong with America these days. It's a slippery slope that is leading to the downfall of the teenagers today. They don't want to do their homework or go to church or kiss girls because they're so busy doing magic tricks.

So give it a look, it kinda reminds me of the water fountains at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, the way the balls rise and fall in time to the music... God, I suck.

Click here to watch the clip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to my Viral Video Reviews at http://feeds.feedburner.com/viralvideoreviews