Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Walker told me...


OK, I know I've said this before, but this is the greatest thing ever.

I don't want to give anything away, but Conan O'Brien had a bit on his show where they would show clips from Walker: Texas Ranger, almost always to uproarious laughter.

I know what you're thinking, "oh that whole Chuck Norris thing is totally played out" and you're right. But this clips hilarity outweighs any hipster ennui you may be experiencing.

Conan sets up the clip and then it goes into the Walker episode, you'll notice a young Haley Joel Osment from The Sixth Sense. It's all fun and kidding around, then he grows solemn, the music comes up and he utters the six words that will change your life. Conan's reaction is priceless, as is the laughter from the audience.

Click here to watch the clip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to my Viral Video Reviews at http://feeds.feedburner.com/viralvideoreviews